The rule of the visual description is one of the 20 golden rules of crowdfunding. It tells us how to build a good description for your crowdfunding campaign. This is a key element to communicate the reasons to convince visitors to turn into backers. As we’ll see, there are three key elements to design a […]
Adrià Tarrida · Crowdfunding Consultant
Helping purpose-driven organisations raise money through crowdfunding
Shall we work together?
- You're an ambitious purpose-driven entrepreneur.
- You have an idea and you want to bring it to the world.
- Or perhaps you're past the idea stage and just needs the money to make your company grow.
- You need funding but you're really busy making a better world.
- I am an experienced crowdfunding consultant. I can help you raise money through crowdfunding.
- I have already helped 6 organisations raise over £770k, both via rewards and equity crowdfunding.
- I have over 14 years of marketing experience. I can help you winning the hearts of your potential backers and investors.
- I can't wait to hear from you and enable your purpose-driven business through crowdfunding.
Latest from the blog
The 1-3 rule of crowdfunding is one of the 20 golden rules of crowdfunding. If you thought crowdfunding was easy, you might change your opinion after reading this article. However, don’t despair. With good planning and the right kind of work, nothing is impossible. What is the 1-3 rule of crowdfunding about? The 1-3 rule […]
Will you receive the same level of support at the beginning, middle and end of your crowdfunding campaign? On average, the contributions to your campaign will not be evenly distributed. This is the most important concept about the U rule in crowdfunding. And, in turn, this rule is key to devise a good strategy for […]