Setting the objective for an equity crowdfunding campaign… perhaps the second most common question from my clients after how do I set a company valuation? The two questions are really related, so if you have any doubts, do read my article about the topic. Here are my three principles on how to set your objective, […]
Adrià Tarrida · Crowdfunding Consultant
Helping purpose-driven organisations raise money through crowdfunding
Shall we work together?
- You're an ambitious purpose-driven entrepreneur.
- You have an idea and you want to bring it to the world.
- Or perhaps you're past the idea stage and just needs the money to make your company grow.
- You need funding but you're really busy making a better world.
- I am an experienced crowdfunding consultant. I can help you raise money through crowdfunding.
- I have already helped 6 organisations raise over £770k, both via rewards and equity crowdfunding.
- I have over 14 years of marketing experience. I can help you winning the hearts of your potential backers and investors.
- I can't wait to hear from you and enable your purpose-driven business through crowdfunding.
Latest from the blog
Perhaps the most frequently asked question by my clients: how do I establish a company valuation for my startup? So, you have been working on an idea, you think you have problem-solution fit. Even perhaps product-market fit. After considering different options to fund your start-up, you have concluded that giving away some equity is the […]
Stretch goals are the answer to a very common question: how do you keep the momentum in your campaign once you’ve reached your funding goal? But besides that, used cleverly, they can have many other benefits. Let’s take a good look at them! What are stretch goals? A stretch goal is an additional goal set […]