The 4Fs rule is one of the 20 golden rules of crowdfunding. You might have heard of the 3Fs. It is used in many contexts, such as trying to raise seed capital rounds or even when you want to start a YouTube channel. The 3Fs are your Friends, Family and Fools, that will back you […]
Adrià Tarrida · Crowdfunding Consultant
Helping purpose-driven organisations raise money through crowdfunding
Shall we work together?
- You're an ambitious purpose-driven entrepreneur.
- You have an idea and you want to bring it to the world.
- Or perhaps you're past the idea stage and just needs the money to make your company grow.
- You need funding but you're really busy making a better world.
- I am an experienced crowdfunding consultant. I can help you raise money through crowdfunding.
- I have already helped 6 organisations raise over £770k, both via rewards and equity crowdfunding.
- I have over 14 years of marketing experience. I can help you winning the hearts of your potential backers and investors.
- I can't wait to hear from you and enable your purpose-driven business through crowdfunding.
Latest from the blog
Let’s talk about the video 120 rule, one of the 20 golden rules of crowdfunding. Let’s see why having a good video is so critical and how to go about it to produce a great one. Without a great video, it’s much more difficult to get to your crowdfunding campaign fundraising objective. Specifically, a good […]
Today we’ll talk about the virtual identity rule, one of the 20 golden rules of crowdfunding. What do most of us do when we want to understand better the specs and reviews of a product on the internet? Easy: we do some research. When we have the possibility to research a product or a service […]