Are you looking to scale up your business and need some capital? Well, you have a few alternatives, and one of them is today’s topic, equity-based crowdfunding. Let’s dive into it! What is equity-based crowdfunding? Well, it’s a close cousin of rewards-based crowdfunding, that we’ve discussed a few times in this blog. But the people […]
Adrià Tarrida · Crowdfunding Consultant
Helping purpose-driven organisations raise money through crowdfunding
Shall we work together?
- You're an ambitious purpose-driven entrepreneur.
- You have an idea and you want to bring it to the world.
- Or perhaps you're past the idea stage and just needs the money to make your company grow.
- You need funding but you're really busy making a better world.
- I am an experienced crowdfunding consultant. I can help you raise money through crowdfunding.
- I have already helped 6 organisations raise over £770k, both via rewards and equity crowdfunding.
- I have over 14 years of marketing experience. I can help you winning the hearts of your potential backers and investors.
- I can't wait to hear from you and enable your purpose-driven business through crowdfunding.
Latest from the blog
The VIC backer rule is one of the 20 golden rules of crowdfunding You might have heard that old saying (both in sales and marketing) that the customer is king. Well, my opinion is that even that, is not enough in crowdfunding. The backers need to be treated even better than normal customers. Once the […]
Welcome to the GTA rule of rewards, not the popular video game, but yet another one of the 20 golden rules of crowdfunding. You might have seen crowdfunding campaigns that for £5 only thank you. Don’t you find this annoying? So do most of the people landing on that page. The GTA rule of rewards […]