Being a musician is tough! Unless you’re one of the handful of global artists, you’re probably trying to find ways to support yourself economically. And a great way to support your music is Patreon. In just a few words, Patreon allows you to create a simple page in which your fans can support you, either […]
Adrià Tarrida · Crowdfunding Consultant
Helping purpose-driven organisations raise money through crowdfunding
Shall we work together?
- You're an ambitious purpose-driven entrepreneur.
- You have an idea and you want to bring it to the world.
- Or perhaps you're past the idea stage and just needs the money to make your company grow.
- You need funding but you're really busy making a better world.
- I am an experienced crowdfunding consultant. I can help you raise money through crowdfunding.
- I have already helped 9 organisations raise over £2.3m, both via rewards and equity crowdfunding.
- I have over 16 years of marketing experience. I can help you winning the hearts of your potential backers and investors.
- I can't wait to hear from you and enable your purpose-driven business through crowdfunding.
Latest from the blog
Crowdfunding and the creator economy are a match made in heaven. In this article, we’ll see how new tools from the emerging Web3 enable a fairer distribution of money to the creators. First, a disclaimer: this article has been written in April ’22. The Web3 tools we’ll discuss are developing at breakneck speed, so if […]
Let’s explore an email sequence for equity crowdfunding. As we’ve discussed previously, an email list is your best tool to guarantee the success of your equity crowdfunding campaign. A well curated and engaged list can have up to a 50% conversion rate (from email sign ups to investors). In a previous blog post, I discussed […]