In this article, we’ll discuss the transparency rule in crowdfunding. It’s part of the series on the 20 golden rules of crowdfunding. In any crowdfunding campaign, transparency plays a key role to guarantee the engagement with potential backers. After all, a cage, secretive campaign doesn’t inspire much trust. In the four phases, planning, pre-campaign and […]
Adrià Tarrida · Crowdfunding Consultant
Helping purpose-driven organisations raise money through crowdfunding
Shall we work together?
- You're an ambitious purpose-driven entrepreneur.
- You have an idea and you want to bring it to the world.
- Or perhaps you're past the idea stage and just needs the money to make your company grow.
- You need funding but you're really busy making a better world.
- I am an experienced crowdfunding consultant. I can help you raise money through crowdfunding.
- I have already helped 6 organisations raise over £770k, both via rewards and equity crowdfunding.
- I have over 14 years of marketing experience. I can help you winning the hearts of your potential backers and investors.
- I can't wait to hear from you and enable your purpose-driven business through crowdfunding.
Latest from the blog
The credibility rule in crowdfunding is the key to generate trust to get a good conversion from visitors to backers. As we discussed in the 1-3 rule, if we manage to get enough credibility, we should have a conversion rate between 1 and 3%. The main strategic elements to comply with the credibility rule in […]
The objective and duration in crowdfunding rule is perhaps one of the most debated topics. It might be tempting to be very ambitious in your campaign objective or to be tempted to extend the campaign for a long time. Let’s see why this is not a good idea. [This is one of the 20 golden […]