The rule of the power of 100 is a powerful tool to reach and smash your funding targets. To understand it the first thing to keep in mind is that in crowdfunding the 100% of your financial target is not the maximum that you can raise. Let’s dive into this fundamental rule with some examples. […]
Adrià Tarrida · Crowdfunding Consultant
Helping purpose-driven organisations raise money through crowdfunding
Shall we work together?
- You're an ambitious purpose-driven entrepreneur.
- You have an idea and you want to bring it to the world.
- Or perhaps you're past the idea stage and just needs the money to make your company grow.
- You need funding but you're really busy making a better world.
- I am an experienced crowdfunding consultant. I can help you raise money through crowdfunding.
- I have already helped 6 organisations raise over £770k, both via rewards and equity crowdfunding.
- I have over 14 years of marketing experience. I can help you winning the hearts of your potential backers and investors.
- I can't wait to hear from you and enable your purpose-driven business through crowdfunding.
Latest from the blog
The 30-90-100 rule of crowdfunding is the first and perhaps most important of the 20 golden rules of crowdfunding. This rule states that the campaigns that reach 30% of their funding objective in their first week have a 90% chance to reach 100% of their objective. This is a pattern that repeats across all rewards-based […]
The 20 golden rules of Crowdfunding have been referenced more than once in this blog. The rules were created by my partner in Crowdeasy, Valentí Acconcia, who published an ebook with the rules and examples in Spanish. Due to popular demand, in the next few weeks, I will be translating the rules to English. If […]