What can we learn from 3 equity crowdfunding success stories? Quite a lot, frankly! Let’s dive into it! The best way to prepare for your own campaign is to analyse some success stories. Let’s look at three companies and see what we can learn from them. Can I see a video of Equity Crowdfunding Success […]
Adrià Tarrida · Crowdfunding Consultant
Helping purpose-driven organisations raise money through crowdfunding
Shall we work together?
- You're an ambitious purpose-driven entrepreneur.
- You have an idea and you want to bring it to the world.
- Or perhaps you're past the idea stage and just needs the money to make your company grow.
- You need funding but you're really busy making a better world.
- I am an experienced crowdfunding consultant. I can help you raise money through crowdfunding.
- I have already helped 6 organisations raise over £770k, both via rewards and equity crowdfunding.
- I have over 14 years of marketing experience. I can help you winning the hearts of your potential backers and investors.
- I can't wait to hear from you and enable your purpose-driven business through crowdfunding.
Latest from the blog
The perseverance rule of crowdfunding is one of the 20 golden rules of crowdfunding. One of the keys to the success of a crowdfunding campaign is a sustained level of engagement by the creative team of the campaign. This consistent effort is crucial as the visitors and backers of a campaign expect the entrepreneurs behind […]
Let’s talk about the B2Crowd rule, one of the 20 golden rules of crowdfunding. In business, we’re used to hear the terms B2B and B2C, depending on who’s the main customer of a given business: another business (B2B) or a consumer (B2C). In crowdfunding, the right approach is a third one – the Business to […]